Vibrant communication that will help you engage audiences, drive growth and ensure success in a different culture.
- Quality translation and localization
- Content marketing and copywriting
- Language training
- Intercultural consulting
Andreea Sepi is an independent marketing and communication professional with a complex intercultural background and an undying interest in bringing people together. A Romanian native with native-level English and proficient German, she is also a highly qualified linguist and intercultural consultant.
Profit from a unique combination of marketing know-how, language skills, and intercultural acumen! Get a free quote here.
Andreea’s academic credentials:
- BBA International Business – West University Timisoara, Romania
- Graduate Economics – Michigan State University, USA
- Graduate certificate Marketing – IWW Hagen, Germany
- Graduate certificate International Rhetoric – University of Regensburg, Germany (with a comparative study of German and Romanian culture and communication patterns)
- Certificate with High Distinction Cultural Diplomacy & International Relations – Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Berlin (final paper on Nation Branding)
- Diploma of Freelance and Feature Writing – London School of Journalism
- TESOL & TBE Diplomas – London Teacher Training College
- Translator Certificates – Romanian Culture Ministry (ENG, GER).
Andreea held positions in Marketing Management, Customer Relations and Sales in Romania before emigrating and embarking on a freelance career in Germany more than ten years ago. She was also a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Michigan State University and a Visiting Scholar at the University of Regensburg.
As a creative communication professional and passionate linguist, she has been cooperating with more than 40 international agencies to research, transcreate, and localize corporate communications for some of the biggest brands in the world. She also works as an interpreter, writes, and teaches language and intercultural communication.
She has authored articles, opinion pieces, and stories in Liternet, Dilema veche, Acum.tv, PhotoTravel Magazine Romania, Logos, Contrasens, Formula AS, Contributors, and Spiegel International.